Top Ten Reasons To Subscribe To WWE Network
1. All Live Monthly Pay-Per-Views
2. Every WWE, WCW, and ECW Pay Per View Ever
4. Original Specials (Ultimate Warrior Documentary, etc)
5. WWE Countdown
6. On-Demand Documentaries Previously Only On DVD
7. Wrestlemania Rewind
8. The Monday Night War
9. WWE Legends of Wrestling
10. Classic Raw, Smackdown, ECW, WCCW, SNME, MSG Shows
If you have ANYTHING negative to say about tonight’s episode of Raw.
Cena’s passion promo was by far his best ever. Will never like the guy, but I’ll give him that promo. Even if he does buy his sneakers at Kmart.
The Titanic seems to have finally hit the iceberg, as Spike TV has notified TNA that it will not be renewing their tv contract.
This was the number one fear within the organization as days and months past without a renewal. TNA will have time to try and shop Impact to other networks.
However, their consistently mediocre ratings numbers, mismanaged product, and financial woes will not help solicit potential buyers. Without a TV contract TNA is as good as dead.
Love how Huffington Post unknowingly plays into the Kayfabe firing of Brie Bella.